How to layer pearl rings with a casual outfit

Layering or "stacking" rings is an easy way to add more awesomeness to your outfits - and who doesn't want that? :)

Here are some tips I've put together for you to help you style pearl rings with a casual outfit.

What you'll need:


What I'm wearing:

  • Ripped boyfriend jeans by Zara
  • Sportsgirl lace up point flats in black
  • The Fifth Watches watch in black
  • Engagement ring :)


1. Start off with a pearl ring of your choice - Here, I am wearing the Mini Double Pearl Ring by Curated Label as my base ring. Wear a cool watch - here I am wearing my favourite watch by The Fifth Watches in all black.


2. The aim of the game is not to match everything - you want to be adventurous and try some combinations until you find a look that you love!

3. Wearing 2 rings on one hand. Try wearing your rings on the index and ring fingers.

For example, here I am wearing The Carrie Pearl Ring and the Mini Double Pearl Ring. How cute does that look?


4. Wear with complimentary fabrics such as soft lace. Pearls look AWESOME with lace, chiffon and other feminine fabrics such as this light pink lace cami I got from H&M. Sydney weather is always so unpredictable so you can layer with a khaki cardi like I did here. Have fun with your layers to compliment your accessories!


5. Accessories make an outfit. Wear a cool bag that compliments your accessories. Here I am wearing my favourite egg bag (people sometimes stop me on the streets asking if it's a Pokeball) I got from Fat Store in Melbourne, plus my go-to Sportsgirl lace up flats.

And that's it! Have fun mixing and matching your different rings to create a look that is your own! Let me know what your favourite combos are, I would love to try them myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment