Jewellery Shop Launch!

Source
I have opened up shop! Hooray!

I'm so happy to announce that my online jewellery shop Curated is now open! My shop will showcase curated jewellery pieces and accessories selected by me from around the globe that are inspired by the latest looks from favourite fashion bloggers such as Nicole Warne of Gary Pepper Vintage and Aimee Song from Song of Style to name a few. The Curated shop will also have my very own handmade collection of rhinestone cocktail rings inspired by haute couture and lush gemstones. Think Chanel and Miu Miu amidst tones of emeralds, sapphires and rubies...pretty cool jewellery pieces that won't break the bank, but look pretty damn luxe!

Curated has been featured on ASOS and garnered the attention of bloggers such as Song of Style and Tina Phan of Phasionable so far :) You can check out the Curated online shop here and please let me know what you think, and what jewellery pieces you would like to see in store. x

'Til next time,
Nikki


Nikki Montenegro
Australian Jewellery Blogger
Jewellery Designer and Online Shop Owner at Curated
Find me on Facebook

























0 comments:

Post a Comment