Blogger Crush: Viva Luxury Style Blog






Source
Annabelle Fleur of Viva Luxury Style Blog - I discovered her blog today and WOW I love how she wears her rings and bangles. If I had money, we will be wearing the same jewellery pieces and showing off the same designer bags I'm sure of it - but sadly all I can do is wish- haha.

Photos: The outfit up top is my absolute favourite - love the T-bar ring and rhinestone bracelet. Perfection. But then, outfit number 2 has my favourite Vitafede bangle and Michele watch (both are still on my wish list of luxe, hopefully reality soon!) Outfit number 3 we have a really good mix of ring to wrist ratio - I love her style.

Shop Annabelle's look on Curated for blogger-worthy jewellery and accessories y'all :) 





Nikki Montenegro
Australian Jewellery Blogger
Jewellery Designer and Online Shop Owner at Curated.  









0 comments:

Post a Comment